Saturday, September 27, 2008

Jokes Part One!!!


NASA was interviewing professionals to be sent to Mars. Only one could go and couldn't return to Earth.
The first applicant, an engineer was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going. “A million dollars,” he answered, “because I want to donate it to M.I.T."
The next applicant, a doctor, was asked the same question. He asked for $2 million. “I want to give a million to my family,” he explained, “and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research.”
The last applicant was a lawyer. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer’s ear, “Three million dollars.”
“Why so much more than the others?” asked the interviewer.
The lawyer replied, “If you give me $3 million, I’ll give you $1 million, I’ll keep $1 million, and we’ll send the engineer to Mars.”

A doctor, a lawyer and a mathematician were discussing the relative merits of having a wife or a mistress.
The lawyer says, “For sure a mistress is better. If you have a wife and want a divorce, it causes all sorts of legal problems.
The doctor says, “It’s better to have a wife because the sense of security lowers your stress and is good for your health.
The mathematician says, “You’re both wrong. It’s best to have both so that when the wife thinks you’re with the mistress and the mistress thinks you’re with your wife, you can do some mathematics.

Murdered has come to a house and there were a man and a women in the bed. He asks women. Murderer: What’s your name?
Women: Elizabeth.
Murderer: Then I won’t kill you cause its name of my mother.
Then he asked her husband” What is your name?”
Husband: My name is Robert, but all friends call me Elizabeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner