Saturday, September 13, 2008

Short Jokes Four


Guy 1: Why do you take your wife to night clubs only?
Guy 2: By the time she gets ready no other place is open.

Kid: Why is some of your hair white mom?
Mom:
Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me unhappy, one of my hair turns white.
Kid: (Thought for a moment) "Mom, how come all of grandma’s hair is white?”

A man rang labor room of hospital to know about his pregnant wife. By mistake he dialed the number of a cricket stadium.
Man: How's it going?
Reply:
Fine, four are already out. The last one was a duck.

A father asks peon regarding the college.
Father: How are the studies in this college? Where do I see my son in future?
Peon: The future is bright. I had also completed my engineering from the same college!!!

Guy 1: What is the difference between "Complete and Finish"?
Guy 2: When you marry a right person you are complete and when you marry the wrong one you are finished!!!

Son: Dad, how much does it cost to get married?
Dad: I never calculated. I am still paying for it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner