Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Short Jokes Three


During an English lesson, the teacher notices that a boy was not paying attention to him.
She made that Boy to stand and said join these two sentences together.
I was cycling to school. I saw a dead body.
Boy: (thinking for a while) I saw a dead body cycling to school.

Student: Teacher, would you punish me for something I didn't do?
Teacher: Of course not.

Student: Good, because I didn't do my homework.

Physics Teacher: "Isaac Newton was sitting under a tree when an apple fell on his head and he discovered gravity. Isn't that wonderful?"
Student: "Yes sir, if he had been sitting in class looking at faces like yours, he wouldn't have discovered anything."

Teacher: If I had seven oranges in one hand and eight oranges
in the other, what would I have?
Student: Big hands.

Guy 1: “How’s your history paper coming?”
Guy 2: “Well, my history professor suggested that I use the Internet for research, and it’s been very helpful.
Guy 1: “Really?”
Guy 2: “Yes! I have already located 17 people who sell them!”

Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa a man does not know his wife until he marries her?
Dad: That happens in most of the countries, son.

Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Student: "HIJKLMNO"!!
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Student: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

Teacher: What are the people of Turkey called?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: They are called Turks.
Teacher: Now, what r the people of Germany called?
Student: They are called Germs.

2 comments:

Unknown on September 11, 2008 at 3:47 AM said...

He he he.I think its me in my school days.HAPPY BLOGGING.

Anonymous said...

HAVE A NICE DAY.CHEERS.

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner