Sunday, September 7, 2008

Short Jokes Two


Boy: Hey if I climb on this coconut tree, I can see Engineering College Girls.
Girl: Leave both the hands. Then you can see Medical College Girls.

American: We invented cell phones.
Japanese: We invented SIM cards.
Indian: We invented “Missed Call”.

One day a father called his 6 children together and asked, “Now tell me, who has been most obedient during last week and did everything mommy asked?”
Every one together replied, “You, Daddy!”.

A Japanese came to India. He took an auto to go to airport.
On the way a Honda overtakes.
Japanese: Honda made in Japan, very fast.
Next Toyota overtakes.
Japanese: Made in Japan, very fast.
Airport came and Japanese asked how much?
Driver: Rs.8000.
Japanese: Why so expensive?
Driver: Meter made in India, very fast.

A dog was chasing a Guy. The guy was running but was laughing while running.
A man asked why you are laughing?
Guy replied: I put Airtel SIM but Hutch Network is following me.

Archimedes’s love principle: When a heart is partially or fully dipped in the love of a girl or boy, then the loss in studies is equal to the time spent in his or her memories.

Newton’s Fifth Law: Every Boy on Earth is attracted towards a girl with a force directly proportional to the beauty of the girl and inversely proportional to the strength of her brother.

Three people went to heaven. God stood at the gate, told there is only one place and others have to go to hell. So tell me,” what have you been doing all along and I will decide who should go in” said God.
First Person: I am a priest. I spread your message to all the people in the world for peace.
Second Person: I am a doctor. I have saved so many lives on earth.
Third Person: I am an Engineering student. The heaven door opened and all were shocked.
God: Don’t say anything more my child! You were already in a hell for 4 years!!!

3 comments:

kalyana sundar on September 8, 2008 at 11:11 AM said...

All the jokes were excellent and evoked instant laughter.

Anonymous said...

nice jokes.................

Anonymous said...

good jokes..

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner