Friday, October 3, 2008

My SMS Updates Three


The wind!! The Wind!! The Naughty Wind!!
It blows the girl's skirt high but God is very clever.
He send the dust with the wind to close the boy's eye!!!

Never kiss a Nurse, she will say next please!!
Never kiss a Police Woman,she will say hands-up!!
Always kiss a teacher, because she will say you
to repeat it five times!!!

Quote for students who have arrears:
"I had so many arrears while i was studying, now I own Microsoft. My mates who had no arrears are my employees"
- Bill Gates.

Moral: Don't lose hope!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the last one was good.....................

Anonymous said...

yeah. The last one was good and The first was really funny.

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner