Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Short Jokes Six


A teacher was taking a lesson on science. She had explained about magnets and showed how they would pick up nails and other bits of iron. Now it was question time and she asked,"My name begins with the letter 'M' and I pick up things. What am I?"
A little boy on the front row said, "You're a Mother."

Two boys were arguing in class when the teacher entered the room.
The teacher asked, "Why are you arguing?"
One boy answered, "We found a ten-dollar bill
and decided to give it to whoever tells the biggest lie."
"You should be ashamed of yourselves," said the teacher.
"When I was your age, I didn't even know what a lie was."
The boys gave the ten dollars to the teacher.

Funny Replies:
Teacher: Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
Student: At the bottom!
Teacher: Why does the statue of liberty stand in New York harbor?
Student: Because there's no place to sit down!
Teacher: Why were the early days of history called the dark ages?
Student: Because there were so many knights!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have added your blogsite. & I hope you will do ...........

Thanks.
Short Funny Jokes

Shravan Vijayaprasad on October 9, 2008 at 12:35 PM said...

Dude, I'm interested in making a review of your site but time is the only constraint!! Yea I sure would like to exchange links!

Do leave a comment saying which link you want and under what name! I would be more than willing to help

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and more importantly your comments. Will surely work upon it.

You have some interesting stuff here. I enjoyed reading your blog. Hoping for more stuff like this.

Keep up the good work !

HEALTH CARE on October 14, 2008 at 9:02 AM said...

Hi nice blog I like the picture.

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner