Friday, November 14, 2008

Suppandi Jokes Three


Master: Suppandi, go and get an empty taxi, I have to go to the office right away.
Suppandi: Yes master.
After a while he comes...
Suppandi: Master I could not find a single empty taxi, all of them had atleast one man sitting in them.

One day Suppandi was shouting at a couple of children telling them not to make a noise. His master told him that shouting was a bad habit and one should not shout.
Then one morning-
Master: We have been robbed of everything Suppandi!
Suppandi: I know, I saw the thief last night.
Master: But then why didn't you shout for help?
Suppandi: You only told me that shouting was a bad habit.

Master: Suppandi, I cannot find one of these socks, where have you dumped it?
Suppandi: Here it is master.
Master: If you don't keep things in the proper place, they are bound to get lost.
That evening when the master's son came home from school-
Master: How come your Geography teacher has written a note that you are not studying properly? What did you do?
Son: My teacher asked me where Washington was located, and I didn't know where it was.
Suppandi: You would have been able to find it, had you kept it in the right place!

3 comments:

Whats In A Name on November 14, 2008 at 7:56 PM said...

He He.. Good Ones....
Seems you have a whole collection of them...

Everymatter on November 15, 2008 at 8:59 AM said...

nice one

from where you got it

your blog make a lot of money

Everymatter on November 17, 2008 at 8:47 AM said...

please give me address of your second blog

i was thinking that right side column and at bottom their are some ads

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner