Friday, September 5, 2008

Short Jokes One


Teacher And Student

Teacher: How can you make so many mistakes in just one day?
Student: I get up early!

Teacher: Why are you late?
Student: Because of the sign.
Teacher: What sign?
Student: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Student: "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day same time."

Teacher: Now, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Student: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.


Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?

Student: A Teacher.

Teacher: What is the full form of MATHS?

Student: Mentally Affected Teachers Harassing Students.


Mom And Son

Mother
: How was your first day at school?
Son: It was all right except for some man called "Teacher" who kept spoiling all our fun!

Mother
: Does your teacher like you?
Son: Like me, she loves me. Look at all those X's on my test paper!

A little boy goes to see a fashion show. When his mom comes to know about this, she becomes very angry...
Mom: Did you see anything there, son that you were not supposed to see?
Son: Yes, I saw dad!

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.

Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your jokes r nice keep searching for more good jokes n good articles!!!

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner