Saturday, January 10, 2009

SMS Jokes Two


I just want to thank LinkWorth for their superb support. I say this because they follow what they say unlike other Adsense Alertnatives. I received my first payout from them today morning and U can check the full post in my other blog with the payment proof. Click Here

Similarity between Aamir Khan and Students:
Students preparing for the exams and Aamir in the movie "Ghajini", both cannot remember anything after 15 minutes.

Newton's Modified First Law:
"Every book continues to be in the state of rest or covered with dust, unless and until an internal or external exams appear."

Statue Of Liberty:
Why did the Statue of Liberty have to be a woman?
The head had to be hollow to make a restaurant in it!!!

Apple and Banana:
Apple was crying.
Banana: Why are you crying?
Apple: All of them cut and eat me.
Banana: That's much better!!! Everyone remove my dress and then eat me!! I feel puppy shame!!

No Third World War:
Child: God!!! Please I don't want a third world war.
God: So sweet!! You love your country more??
Child: No God. I am weak in History. So I can't study.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...nice jokes. You can read some I have on my site as well.
http://sheilaontheweb.com/category/humor/
I love a good laugh don't you?...lol

Rynda @minlal loves OLIVIA,minchong. said...

stop it, brat,it is nuisance jokes to see,shameless creatures with thick skin is you,just stop posting it.

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner