Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Suppandi Jokes Five


Master: Suppandi, how much did you spend on the groceries today?
Suppandi: I spent Rs.99 and 50 paise.
Master: Why don't you round it off to Rs.100.
Rounding off figures is very convenient.

Then one day-

Master: Suppandi, go and get me a ticket to Mumbai.

Suppandi: Yes Master.
When he came back,

Master: What time does the train leave tomorrow?
Suppandi: 4 p.m.

Then the next day-

Master: Its 4 p.m., and the train to Mumbai hasn't arrived, I think it is late.
A passer by: No sir, the train left at 3:45.

Master: Suppandi, you told me the train is leaving at 4:00 p.m.
Suppandi: The time was 3:45 but I rounded it off to 4p.m.

Suppandi's master was a small time business man. He had told Suppandi to always try to earn a profit.
Master: Suppandi, I am expecting a washing machine from London Stores. Go and give this Rs.50 note to the shopkeeper and get the machine.
On the way back from the store, a man met Suppandi.
Man: How much did you buy that machine for?
Suppandi: Rs.50.
Man: I will give you Rs.90 for it.
Suppandi thought that he was making a profit and sold it and reached home.
Master: Where is the machine? Suppandi: I sold it off on the way for Rs.90, a clear profit of Rs.40.
Master: You fool, that machine was worth Rs.9000. I was paying for it in installments.
Master: Your Fired!!!

9 comments:

Everymatter on November 27, 2008 at 5:43 PM said...

ha ha ha washing machine at Rs. 90 I hope for this deal

Anonymous said...

LOL, thanks to make my day, I love the joke

Navin Anchan on November 6, 2009 at 5:20 PM said...

Hehe... Good One.... I Liked it.....

By the way I bought suppandi 2 from

http://chaupaati.in/ads/id/MTMxNTU0/The_Adventures_Of_Suppandi-2.html

any 1 knows i sthere any part 3 of this...

Unknown on April 22, 2010 at 3:36 PM said...

very nice joke

Meenakshi on June 24, 2010 at 7:13 PM said...

meena : nice joke

Anonymous said...

CLINGTON:IT IS A STUPID JOKE

Anonymous said...

it is aidiotic joke

S.Tharun Kumar said...

Great yaar!!!!!
S.Tharun Kumar

angel ahuja said...

Suppandi's jokes are very very funny!!
I just love them!

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner