Monday, December 8, 2008

Interesting Facts Seven


  • Two rats can produce one lakh rats in 18 months.
  • 111111111*111111111=12345678987654321. Is it not great magic with these numbers???
  • Elephant is the only animal that cannot jump.
  • The most fleshy part in our body is the tongue.
  • Our heart does not beat when we sneeze.
  • Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
  • The first owner of Marlboro cigarette company died due to lung cancer.
  • Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of telephone, never called his wife nor his mother because they both were deaf.
  • I am is the shortest complete sentence in English.
  • The world's thinnest book has only one word written in it: "Everything" and the book is titled: "What A Human Wants".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the interesting facts man, cool!
thanks for commenting on my blog, yup! i will put you on my blogroll and if u like my blog u can follow my blog too.
Cheers!

Everymatter on January 6, 2009 at 9:22 AM said...

i have already read these post before and not found any ads on this blog of yours i am going to check second one

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I'm interested in the thinnest book, that could make a good present for a few friends of mine... Lol
Take Care,
AMM xoxo

Steenabiez on June 14, 2009 at 4:35 AM said...

Interesting facts are always fun :)

maybe you can also find some on my pages, Steenabiez

Post a Comment

Shout Box




Recent Viewers


 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | Revolution Lifestyle Blogger template | Original Wordpress theme by Brian Gardner